Discover More About Our Past Demolition Projects
For over 40 years, Verhagen Demolition Ltd. has handled all kinds of demolition projects throughout the Atlantic Provinces. Here you will find a list of some past projects we’ve worked. If you would like more information on the jobs you see here, contact us with your questions. We are more than happy to describe the demolition services we’ve offered residential, commercial, and industrial properties in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and Prince Edward Island.
- Demolition of the former Lafarge Cement Plant in Havelock, New Brunswick for Graymount (NB) Inc.
- Halifax Re-Development-Citadel Hotel, 11 storeys in height, in Halifax, Nova Scotia for Bird Construction
- Deconstruction of the former Queen Elizabeth High School in Halifax for The Transportation and Infrastructure Renewal
- Demolition of structure 1459 LeMarchant Street in Halifax, Nova Scotia for the new Academic Building, Dalhousie University
- Demolition of the former Baie Verte Asbestos Mine including 8 buildings, removal of 13 fuel tanks (above and below grade), a wharf, and miscellaneous cleanup of site for Government of Newfoundland in Baie Verte, Newfoundland
- Demolition and removal of Transfer Bridge, Marine Atlantic Port aux Basques, Newfoundland
- Removal of Oromocto River Bridge and Piers, Oromocto, New Brunswick for the Province of New Brunswick